Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not Going

Well, we are not going to Gainesville now. They called back yesterday and said they would rather us not be there. It's not safe for their transplant patients. Figured that.

I'm not sure what it is with all these appointments, but when they don't go off as scheduled, it really bums me out. It brings me down. Throws me for a loop. I never realize how much I am anticipating these appointments until they get rescheduled. I'm so glad God is not surprised. That He's not bummed out or down. Although, he probably is with me when he sees my crappy attitude with it all. I need to examine that.... later.

The funny thing here is ... I'm not a scheduled person. We tend to fly by the seat of our pants. It usually works for us. However, I don't like flying when it comes to Joshua's appointments. I want to know when, where, how, why, etc. And then I want it to stay that way.

Once again I'm reminded that it's not on my time. Darn it. Thanks God.

I've been having bouts of insomnia lately, along with having the flu. I know it's not supposed to be about me but this is my blog and I can make it about me right now. Thanks for tolerating it.

We've been rescheduled for July 2nd in Gainesville. I pray we're all well for that appointment. Please pray we are, otherwise, they may just be admitting me while we're there.

I will try to go back to bed now. Everyone is asleep. Even the dog. Maybe I should stay up and enjoy the peace and quiet. Do you know how crazy one can get when they are "quarantined" to their house for two weeks??? You don't want to. Trust me.

Tylenol PM???? Hmmm.....

No comments: