Friday, June 26, 2009

All Better!!

Well, that last post was a little jacked up lame. I am sorry for sounding so BLAH there. I shouldn't write posts when I'm tired and crabby.

We are all doing much better. Thank you for your prayers. I'm so glad we are on the other side of this flu. It was not fun.

John had his MRI and goes back to the doc Tuesday. The only thing he could get the tech to say was "your not gonna be happy." Lovely. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he's gonna need surgery for his torn rotator cuff???

Good times. Keepin' it exciting!

We are expecting John's mom here today. Looking forward to having her here. The kids are ready to get out and about.

I think we've inhaled all we can of Lysol and bleach. It's time for our summer to finally start.

I hope you're enjoying yours!

No comments: