Saturday, June 20, 2009

And Going....

Well, I think it's getting better actually, and I'm a little afraid to even say it but... there have been NO fevers in the house for two days. Whhooopppiiieeee!!!!!!

Everyone is feeling better although we're all getting a little stir-crazy. This has been the ONLY time I think I've ever been thankful for video games or television.

Thank you all for praying for our family. It really is the best thing you could do for us.

Please also include John in your prayers. After much conversation, I finally got him to the doctor, an orthopedic surgeon. He has an MRI Tuesday to confirm what I've been thinking all along, (just call me Dr. Mom), but I think, along with the doctor, that he has a rotator cuff tear with a labral tear as well. WONDERFUL! More doctor appointments.

He jokingly asked me if I was going to start a binder for him like I have for Joshua. I told him he was on his own. I can only manage one binder at a time!!

Thanks again for praying. You're comments really do boost us up and make Joshua feel really loved.

No comments: