Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Joshua Update Part 2

We're finished with the hospital. I had very poor cell service and was not able to take calls, I'm sorry.

Joshua is resting very comfortably here in the hotel. He's doing great and in good spirits. He wants me to thank all of you for you prayers and calls and texts and concern for him. He is just so awesome to be around and has such a great spirit and heart (even with the defect!!) He is a good patient too, although he was getting quite antsy having to lay FLAT for 6 hours. UGH!!!

A special big thank you to Dan Abel for coming down and sitting with Joshua for a long time, enduring the special effects of anesthesia. Thank you Dan - you're such a blessing to us and you don't realize how much it meant to Joshua for you to be there with him and us. We appreciate you!!

There is a LOT of information to process right now. Please allow us some time to organize the many pages of notes I've taken today and I will post more once I get it all together in a coherent form.

I'll try to get it posted soon. Thanks for your patience!!

No comments: