Monday, April 13, 2009

He says to be still.... I'm struggling...

Today I got a phone call as I was driving home after picking Josh up from school. It was the radiology office. I know our cardiologist had a lengthy conversation with our radiologists office. He wanted to make sure they understood exactly what we are looking for. When the radiology office called last week to schedule appointments, they told me the radiologist was one of the best in the country. I was relieved.

Today, however, I'm nervous again. They said the radiologist was looking at the books for the week and wanted to know why Josh wasn't on them. (We are scheduled for next week.)

So, they called me and told me we could not wait until next week and they wanted him in this week. So, our appoinments have changed to this Wed and Thursday. Not the best timing since Josh has SAT testing this week, but we have to take it.

Please be praying for Josh to have peace during this week. The MRI's on Thursday will be two hours total. Pray he remains calm.

Pray I remain calm, and that my friends don't mind taking the other two during the testing. Did I ever tell you how much I hate scheduling things???

Also, please pray he does well on those SAT's!!!

God has been reminding me this evening to just BE STILL and know HE is in control. Not me. I didn't realize I had control issues.... hmmm......

No comments: