Monday, April 6, 2009

Frustrated... but trying to be patient

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

This seems to be my thought most of the time now. I'm growing impatient waiting on the insurance company, getting authorizations, the turn over in the insurance office so I don't get to speak to the same nurse care coordinator, and far out dates from the doctors office when I try to schedule them myself. UGH!

I know God has some good reason for all this, I'm just frustrated with it. I wish people who seem to be in positions of control with all of this felt the same urgency I did to get Joshua in to see these doctors faster. Hmmm... am I experiencing control issues??? Nah...

But I will lean on Him who will be able to calm me better than anything/one else.

No comments: