Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finally!!

So finally we have some appointments scheduled. Not all of them but more of them. Also, with the new insurance we have, we have to find a new dentist and new eye doctor. Fun times.

Here is what we have so far... next Friday we have an eye appointment at 1pm. Josh is having a hard time seeing just about anything that isn't right in front of his face. I am wondering if all this other stuff has anything to do with that.

Then the following week we have three appointments. Tuesday he's getting his two cavities filled. My kids do better at the dentist then I do. I hate going to the dentist. It hurts.

Wednesday and Thursday we go to get his MRI/MRA's done. Yes, two days. They said the first day is for something, I didn't even ask, I'll figure it out when we get there. Then Thursday is a two hour MRI. The lady was really nice on the phone and said these tests are very involved and take a while. I'll get more info when I'm there but I have learned it's best to save your questions until you're in front of the doctor instead of asking the front desk appointment lady. I usually get better answers that way!!!

SO... please pray the tests all come out great and are easily read and interpreted. Pray for Josh's nerves to be calm. Also, please pray the pulmonologist can get him in before July!

And please pray he does well on his SAT's next week!

Thanks!

No comments: