Monday, May 18, 2009

Plans for the Week

Tomorrow afternoon we have our appointment with our new pulmonologist here in Jax. I am looking forward to meeting this doctor and getting established with him. We'll be seeing him a lot I'm sure to get the lungs to work better. We had to change docs when the insurance changed.

We're getting ready to get down to Gainesville next week. We're excited and nervous but more excited. Joshua just wants to get it done.

Before we do that though, I am leaving Wednesday for our annual homeschool convention in Orlando. I am always so excited about convention and being re-energized and refreshed with this huge task of educating our children at home. I am excited to spend a few days with my very good girlfriends and have some time to relax and rejuvenate, especially with the week we have coming up next week! The good thing is I have a pretty clear idea on curriculum changes and what we'll need so that makes it much easier!!

Thank you for all your prayers for Joshua and for our family. We are doing great as a whole and are ready to get this surgery behind us.

No comments: