Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Josh's PFT's

Joshua has finished doing his PFT tests and we're back at the hotel now.

Good news is he seems better this time and not so worn out!! A lot better actually. I wish I knew how to read the reports more and what all the little acronyms mean. We'll find out tomorrow when we meet with the pulmonologist.

They wouldn't let me go back with him this time. I hate that. I like to know exactly what is going on with him! While waiting in the waiting room, I was able to visit with some other people, of course. Surprised aren't you? Please be in prayer for Dennis and Mary. Dennis is an older gentleman with pulmonary hypertension and sarcoidosis. His first visit is tomorrow with the PFT's and then to meet the doctor to see if he's a transplant candidate. They were very sweet and I hope he will be able to get fantastic, healing treatment at UF!

So... we will be at the hospital first thing in the morning for the heart cath. Please keep Joshua in your prayers for no complications! I am also praying for good news and no progression!

I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Thank you for your prayers!!!!!

No comments: