Saturday, August 7, 2010

UF Visit

Well... we had our doctor visit with UF this week. I haven't posted a lot lately. Trying to enjoy our summer and relax before school starts.

Joshua is doing well. We are switching up some of his meds. We were able to switch one of his meds to only once a day, (from twice a day), and am still working on getting another one moved to once a day, from three times a day. Hopefully this will help with compliance. He really hates taking the meds so anything to help will be great.

He has been more fatigued lately. Not sure if that is from it being summer and just laziness or from something else. He tends to fall asleep just about anywhere and can fall asleep quickly regardless of what is going on in the room. He has been staying up later and such, but still getting to sleep in so I'm not sure. I'm just keeping my eye on it for now along with the doctors.

We don't have to return to the doctor for two months this time so that is always nice to have a break! We will also see his pulmonologist at our next visit as well.

Thank you for all your continued prayers for my boy!!! It's been a year hasn't it!?!?

Enjoy the rest of your summer! I hope you're staying cool!!! Heat index has been 105-115 the last few weeks. I'm done with summer!!!

Blessings to you!!!

No comments: