Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fay, Fay has gone AWAY!!! YEA!!!

UPDATE: As soon as I posted that below... it started raining (at least I saw the sun today for a little bit!!) Geesh - what is up with that!? Is she not going away? I need to go check the news.
________________________________
Well, I can't believe it but the sun is actually out this morning. I hope it stays out today. I need it. You can compare the pic below to yesterday's pic and see the water level difference in about 12 hours. The white pipe is just about gone. Crazy. Many roads are flooded but all the bridges are back open - which makes getting to work much easier for John. They worked 14 hours yesterday and did not get to all the calls that came in. They left this morning already to put in another full day... on Saturday.


No comments: